I worked in social services in a variety of settings since 1999 before private practice. I am dually licensed to practice psychotherapy in both Washington and California. My preferred pronouns are she/her.
My former employers and training placements included:
- Washington State Licensed Mental Health Counselor since 20I7
- Washington State Marriage and Family Therapist Associate since 2016
- Washington State Mental Health Professional (MHP) Status since 2016
- California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2008
- MA in Counseling: University of San Francisco 2002
- BA in Psychology: California State University, Chico 1998
- Participation in continuing education for over 15 years, including 36 hours of DBT, 24 hours of Motivational Interviewing, Level 1 Gottman Training, and over 76 hours pertaining to the issues of aging and disabilities
Outside of work, I enjoy yoga, hiking, biking, thrift store shopping, spending time with friends and family, and practicing my own DBT skills.