I worked in social services in a variety of settings from 1999-2019. I am licensed to practice psychotherapy in Washington.
I consider myself a LGBTQ and other nonconforming identity ally. My preferred pronouns are she/her.
My former employers and training placements include:
- Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT) Level 1 2022
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional: Evergreen Certifications 2021
- Washington State Licensed Mental Health Counselor since 20I7
- Washington State Mental Health Professional (MHP) Status since 2016
- California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2008 (currently inactive status)
- MA in Counseling: University of San Francisco 2002
- BA in Psychology: California State University, Chico 1998
- Participation in continuing education for over 15 years, including DBT, Motivational Interviewing, Level 1 Gottman Training, and dozens of classes specifically pertaining to the issues of aging and disabilities